Basdaku Beach, Moalboal Cebu

moalboal basdakoMoalboal Basdaku

For non-filipino speakers, Moalboal is not pronounced like moan or boar, but rather Moh-ahl boh-ahl. Got it? Now you’ve learned something today. Apir.

Sigh, it is really hot this summer and I can’t think but engage in wishful thinking that I’m soaking in the water of the above picture. The summer heat, and the sweat, and the sometimes-hot-sometimes-cold breeze of the wind just simply beckons me to a large body of water.

Another destination to hit if you’re in Cebu, or even in the Philippines, is this place. There are two good spots known for beach bumming(at least to me): Basdaku and Basgamay. Literally translated as big sand and small sand respectively.

READ: Top Recommended Beaches in Cebu

What’s more awesome about this place is not just about is stretch of sand. Equally beautiful, or perhaps exceeding it, is its underwater life. Vibrant corals and fish abound, especially in the marine protected areas.

corals await youamazing underwater life

There are plenty of places to rent for an overnight stay in Basdaku. You can just go along the beach stretch and inquire from the people. There are open cottages, fan rooms, and even aircon rooms. I have a contact there so if you’re interested, just mail me at diva at lakbaydiva dhot com. Also, if you want an underwater tour, complete with an underwater tour guide and snorkel gear, email me on the same address. Here’s what to expect from the tour: Moalboal Underwater Tour.

moalboal dropMoalboal’s drop

Chill, relax, and soak under the sun!

basdaku-001chillin’ out in the afternoon at Basdaku, Moalboal

You might also like:

Bantayan Beach Bumming
Alona Beach Front in Panglao Island, Bohol
Just A Public Beach in Anda, Bohol
Top Beautiful Beaches in Bohol

Liked the post? Get more by entering your email address here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

204 Comments

1. vacay says:

hi…
    can you pls email the rates and name of the place mentioned in your blog?
    we’re planning of having a team outing this month and the info would really help us… pls email it to bluebutterfly_terry@yahoo.com

thanks

2. Flo says:

hi, can you please send the details of the place where you stayed and their contact number? thank you!

3. Flo says:

you may send it to floooee@gmail.com
    again, thank you!!

4. arlene says:

hi..were planning to have our outing..10-15 people. how much room rate? can we cook there? do you have amenities for cooking? how much additional rate? thanks

5. chiki says:

hi, my team and i are planning to go to moalboal this weekend. can you emailme the contact number and available amenities plus rates for the beach? pls thanks :)

6. nich says:

hi! what’s the name of this place and what are its rates? ;) pls email me :>

7. Roche says:

Hi! can u pls. email the rates and name of this place? pls email me thanks!!!

8. Check out our fb page if you’re looking for a guest house that can accommodate large group of people :)

9. Giov says:

Hi, We are planning to go to basdaku. Please send the contact number?contact person and the location of the beach. there will be 20 of us going their. Pls email to this address: jovanvallesfin@yahoo.com

10. mark says:

hi! i would like to get the details of the place please! Can you send me the contact number for this? Thanks!

11. JD says:

please send me the name of the cottage you stayed and their contact number to my email add: jebyhut@yahoo.com

12. JD says:

hi, pls send me the name of the cottage you stayed and their contact number. my email add: jebyhut@yahoo.com. tnx

13. Cristine says:

please send me the name of the place to stay for 10 people mentioned in your blog..cristine_sosas@yahoo.com

14. Cristine says:

send me the place to stay for 10 people mentioned in your blog please…cristine_sosas@yahoo.com

15. elaine says:

hi please send me the name of the place as you mentioned in your blog., thanx eroy_elaine@hotmail.com

16. Gen says:

Can you send me the name of the place and how much per room good for 10 pax

17. nicole20 says:

can i ask for the information of this beach?the location,rate,name of the beach & the contact #.plssss….thankz.ill w8 for ur reply…email me @ this add: kis_able2004@yahoo.com

18. luv says:

can i ask for the information of this beach?the location,rate,name of the beach & the contact #.plssss….thankz.ill w8 for ur reply…email me @ this add: lhuv_alex@yahoo.com

19. chinchan says:

love ko talaga ang moalboal=) sana nga may grand ptb meet up =)

20. ryan kwek says:

can you please email me the name of the place and contact number pls..ryan.kwek@yahoo.com….thank you very much

21. Jessa says:

Please give us a rate of 10 persons stay in a room.. 1 night stay in basdako, and the complete address.my email is jessapbasco@yahoo.com

22. Jessa says:

please send me the name of the cottage you stayed in basdako moalboal and their contact number to my email add: jessapbasco@yahoo.com
    How much is rate for 1night stay?

23. Jareylin says:

Hey..can you send me on my email address the contact number on this beach shown above?.

24. Apple says:

please send me the name of the cottage you stayed in basdako moalboal and their contact number to my email add:cuizonapple@yahoo.com thank you!!!

25. Dixie says:

hi..can i ask for the information of this beach?the location,rate,name of the beach & the contact #.plssss….thankz.ill w8 for ur reply…email me @ this add: dixmaraon@gmail.com

26. Bea says:

hi can you please email me the details and contact number of the place you stayed in? thank you. bianx251@yahoo.com

27. paz cuaresma says:

Can you tell me where the cottage you stayed is? Any contact number? I’ve been several times in Moalboal – but ages ago while studying in Velez.

28. Roy says:

Please send me the name of the resort, contact number and contact person..

thanks…

29. Anne says:

Hi im planning to take my family for a vacation..can you please send me the name and the contact number of this resort? thanks in advance :)

30. anne says:

you already emailed me before but aparent i deleted the email without saving the resorts contact info (my bad). Can you please email me again the numbers of those resorts you sent me?? pretty please :)

31. Jhecille Jadormeo says:

hi pwidi ngau info bout asa me mag stay sa basdako??,pila ilang room rates?, og gae qg contact # plssssssssss…dapat maka move-on njud q…mag unwind ta q sa basdako…salamat

32. Jhecille Jadormeo says:

hi pwidi ngau info bout asa me mag stay sa basdako??,pila ilang room rates for 1 night?, og gae qg contact # plssssssssss…dapat maka move-on njud q…mag unwind ta q sa basdako…salamat send it to jheciile_19@yahoo.com

33. raine says:

Hello!:) can i ask details regarding the place where you stayed in Moalboal? I’m planning a company summer outing and I badly need breakdown of expenses as well as the accommodation available. thanks a lot!

34. raine says:

please email me at lorraine_remetz_21@yahoo.com; thank you so much!!!;)

35. janssen says:

how much big room maximum of 15 person for overnight..?plz email me at janssen_sapanta@yahoo.com..thank you;)

36. monria says:

Hi!
    We are planning to have our team building on April 8 and 9.Can we booked 3 rooms good for more or less 30 persons.
    Please give me contact nos..or you may call me at 09228006222.

your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

37. lys says:

Hello!

Can I ask the name & contact number of this resort?

Thanks in advance! :)

38. Shine says:

Hi!

We are planning to have a summer getaway in Moalboal and what you have mentioned is very ideal for us. 10-15 of us are going so please email me the contact number of this place you mentioned please. Thanks much!

39. Elaine says:

hi do u have contact number sa kanang cottage naa inyo pics? plano namo mag team building in that place. this coming april 22-23, 2012. pls send me contact number. Heres my contact number 09399393181

40. maebelle says:

hi fetus, i would like to ask whats the name of this resort and its room rates?

41. sulfie says:

can you send me the room rates in this resort?please..hottiesulfie@yahoo.com

42. rYan says:

Can I ask for the details pls? tnx.
    jb_dustin@yahoo.com

43. jerry says:

Hi, can you give me the room rates in basdaku moalboal good for more or less 15 pax. just email me.tnx

tanedo.jerry@yahoo.com

44. euradel says:

hi.. can i ask for the number of this place for reservation? coz we are going to Moalboal this may..waiting for your feedback. thanks so much

45. euradel says:

my email by the way is Madel152002@yahoo.com..thanks!!!!!!!!

46. allen says:

Hi,

can you send me the rate of the rooms available at Bas dako. Thank you,

BTW this is my email add: alena_encan@yahoo.com

47. grace fuertes says:

please email me a room rateand entrance fee, i need room for 14 persons, were gpoing to have our team buliding…. please need ur your reply asap…

48. jayvee says:

hi may i ask the name of cottage or resort mentioned in your blog? thank you.. this is my e.ad… jahhv@yahoo.com.. thnk u

49. Lariza Fernando says:

@ fetus: Please send me contact number of the beach resort @ your posts. Thanks

50. belle says:

hello!! can i ask the details po (resort name, rate and contact number)pls po we’re planning to have our first team building next week…please send it to my email bellebarcelona@yahoo.com.ph or through my mobile 09169231484….