The one two three steps in applying in Convergys Cebu, or generally with any call center for that matter.
How to Apply
There are different ways to apply. There are
- Job fairs,
- Walk-in application,
- Referrals of current employees of the call center and lastly,
- Online submission of your résumé via email (shoot me an email lakbayphilippines at gmail dot com if you need the email address)
You will be interviewed initially and they will assess your English communication skill(this is usually the first stage);
- - If you submit online or through a referral, you may get a call from an HR representative.
- - If through job fairs or walk-in submissions, there may be two or three of you interviewed at the same time.
- - If you pass, you will have to undergo an examination that may take an hour or up to four hours;
- - If you pass the exam you will be scheduled for a final or panel interview; usually this is within the day itself;
- - Then they would do a job orientation and together with it is the contract signing.
You would have to meet certain metrics or grades for you to be a regular in your job. Standard is within six (6) months. If you reached six months and they didn’t lay you off, it most likely means that you became a regular.